Sep 24, 2012

After a long long time

After a long.. long.. time
Time since we left
Left for the First time, after two busy years
We didn’t tear much, as exams were near.

Now I want to cry
But can past be met in present?
Can I take the appointment with the lost once?
Who taught us to see the ‘C’ and we see for ever.

My friends!
I can see them smiling
Here in my memory
But I fear of mist
I don’t want to lose them
Where shall I keep them safe?

Blessed we were, we spent together
More than hundred under same roof
The wall is incomplete without a single brick
The class was boring without any one of these
I visit the same room even now and then
But can I get back with all of them again?

Can past be met in present?
Can I take the appointment with the lost once? 

 -In memory of Late Mr.Sumod sir  And  My dear friends. 








No comments:

Post a Comment