Aug 15, 2016

The game of getting lost

Only when you get lost only then you would know the value of being found.i have been playing this game since time immemorial. I always took the different path to the same destination as long as the direction is right there is always a hope of reaching it. Some times getting lost helplessly and then
Converging to the right path. This little habit of adventure has now grown like a tree and rooted
In depth with me. Along the new way I choose there is always new places to explore new people to
Meet. More then everything happiness of getting your self found! Before I had a cycle this was done
By a long walk. Now it is different kind of fun  with my bike. This too has the fear of puncture, fear of
Getting exhausted but this makes the journey still more adventurous.!







No comments:

Post a Comment