Aug 20, 2016

Who moved my cheese!

I was riding a motor cycle on a high way with 60 km speed. I always maintained left lane but suddenly a car from the opposite direction took the you turn through a divider and entered my lane. And there was a kid crossing the road. I just got confused and hit by the car. The accident was
horrific, I am critically ill admitted to the hospital. I also do not have insurance to claim.

Now whom to blame?
Is it a fault of the kid crossing the road?
Is it the my fault of not slowing down at the divider?
Or is this the car drivers mistake?
Whom should I blame? Insurance company?

Within a minute all my problems got solved just like that. I didn't have to claim any
Insurance. I was all well! Neither have to blame car driver nor to blame kid. What had just happened
It's a out of box solution can you guess it?
I just woke up from the dream!

All of our day today troubles are like this there is none to blame other than you.
Yes it you who created the high way. It is you who crossed at the divider as a car driver.
It is you who comes as a kid. It's you and you alone in this universe of you. Though the
Universe and people appears in multiple having names and forms. Though the world seems
In motion. In reality no body moved your cheese! Your self is cheese! Wake up you impersonal self!

No comments:

Post a Comment