Jun 9, 2014

The 10 reasons why cycling always fascinates me!


1. I love cycling because I love life, life becomes healthy as you pedal forward.
2. A cyclist has lot of life and energy.
3. As I move on I leave the past behind, I leave all the ropes tied around me and meet with the strange life outside spread across the earth.
4. Cycle is always environmental friendly it harms none, today our mother earth needs our help.
5. Cycle is always simple and reachable to everyone, equality is achieved among the human.  
6. Cycling in the rain, chasing the wind is always fun.
7. It is the journey which inspires not the destination.
8. Why I love cycle has no reason, the cycle itself is the reason I just love it.
9. Cycling has the philosophy, a meaning in it, it is the way of life.
10. So simple so energized, like a kid and liked by the kids cycle opens the new life new possibilities.
Why wasting time... take up the cycling journey across the world today is the perfect day there is no tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment