Jun 22, 2014

They shared what they had

So how do I start...? I want to write about parents, about mummy and daddy. Words are weak to put my emotions. And my limitations to put the words in the appropriate positions. With this limited prop of literature and my knowledge trying to touch that unlimited love of parents.

I have not seen God whom I have been worshiping. How can I love the one whom I have not seen? How can I be a true devotee? But I perform all of these. It was mere an act or a drama to impress that almighty. The plan is to escape the hell and to enjoy the heaven out of his mercy (if He is existing I suppose). So there is the love and respect towards God with the hidden agenda.

The devotion was always give and take if I could watch myself in the deeper dimensions. But love of my parents is one dimensional there is no expectation. A mother loves her kid whether or not he is handicap, bed ridden, or a genius. She still loves when the same kid grows up and kicks her out of home. She just loves her kid, it is true with the father (he may not show outside!). A child is the part of the mother when residing in the womb. Like the lamp lights the other lamp; so is the life comes out and takes the first breath.  Hence child is her own self (Mother) and his own self (Father). “A child is said to be the third birth of his father, first was the grandfather” (Aithareya Upanishad). So it is one life (consciousness) lighted all the lamps (bodies). How can I not love my own self present everywhere? So that is how the parent’s unconditional love by seeing them self in their child.

God can be loved, respected when it is our own self (Pure consciousness without ego), one can love that Spirit unconditionally when it is seen as parents (Mother/Father) or as himself. I think I wrote more about God, I just wanted to write that if at all we think like our parents are investing in us, by providing education, heath etc., so that one day they reap back. If you think so then it’s false. It is their gratitude for their parents (your grand’s) for what they had done on them. Your salaries are is just for you, your parents share a very less span of their life with you (relative to your life time). They make you grow stronger, independent, they share what they have, and they weep for what they could not offer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment